Monday, February 18, 2008

ICE ICE baby TOO cold

I know the snow and ice is old news, BUT i went out
in the FREEZING cold last week (i think i only fell once on the ice)
and took some wintry shots, i meant to post them last week
when the snow was still here, but i got busy and I was in Indianapolis all
weekend...and i came back and it was all melted (thank God!)

If anyone doesn't know we have horses and we raise buffalo,
in case your wondering why i have pictures of them......
no, i didn't go to Wyoming,
just my front yard :)

I will have more portraits posted by the end of the week :)





I don't recommend taking pictures while driving...but i did.
and i liked this shot


this cracks me up...i found a frozen fishing pole in our pond...
someone must have forgotten they were fishing...what?!?!



she was getting curious of what i was doing.


he can get a little too cocky sometimes.....pun intended :)



These two are BFF

Sonny (up close) always gets jealous
when i'm trying to take pictures of Fanci (obviously behind Sonny....)


I'm really not sure what's going on here...
or why his legs are crossed...interesting though...





1 comment:

Natalie Jost said...

These are great too! I knew you'd be awesome with more than people. I absolutely love your photos, all of them. Such great talent in the family, you're so blessed.