Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Abi & Averi

Here is Abi and Averi - my DARLING little friends. HAha!
Que Abi rolling her eyes at that comment :)
But they are my little buddies.
These two are my best friend Sarah's cousin Christie's kids...got that?
Abi or should i say "Miss Thang" is such a good helper with Averi - you just never know where a toddler's mind is going to wonder off to.
Although Averi really wanted nothing to do with the camera we still got a few of her having fun :)


we held her attention for one picture :)

she still looks cute though

Is that Hannah Montana?! oh, wait its Abi..HAHA

sweet.



Diva Shots HA


cute.





wandering off ......


Now I hope Abi doesn't kill me on the comments - I'm sure i'll here from her.
but i couldn't resist. I'll try to get some posted of when they went horseback riding when they came back to view their pictures.
More to come :)

No comments: