Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Carmen & Evan

I usually end up going over to my brothers house to take pics of his kids, Carmen and Evan around Christmas time....so i did again this year - and i definitely have my hands full with these two....Evan just loves attacking and wrestling me as i'm trying to take his picture...if he's not jumping on me he's running from the camera...and Carmen she likes to get her picture taken sometimes...her favorite thing is to make funny faces and then have me show her...i didn't know what i was going to get out of this but we got some cute ones and i can never get enough of my own niece and nephew....and they now have a new little brother that is about a week old....Can't wait to show him off too!!




Evan being a little stinker butt - yes i call him that....he's got such a cute Smile!!! ;)


This CRACKS me up....they wouldn't sit still and so i was just taking pictures of them running around there house....it cracks me up how they look like they're just peeking over...

my little buddies :)

Carmen hammin' it up

i think this is right after one of the times he attacked me....you can tell by the messed up hair and mischeivious smile ;)


he looks so sweet here...
Carmen and her different expressions.....little miss attitude ;)

Dancing to Jingle Bells :)
Looking for Santa......




No comments: