Thursday, March 19, 2009

Madelan 6 mths

Here is the Adorable little Madelan :)
She is such a happy baby! I'm sure she gets a little roughed up by her two older brothers - but like me - w/ 3 brothers - it'll only make her tougher ;)
So the whole time the boys were running around - and normally they don't want their picture taken as much - but when it was just Madelan's turn they were all over the camera ;)
sticking either their face or hand in front of my camera - I found it rather humorous - Luckily my good friend Sara - their cousin - well they call "Aunt Sara" - which she pretty much is - she was home from Boston and able to help restrain the boys :)




too cute - she looks like a little doll

so happy :) I've never seen a baby smile THIS much




fancy ;)




she's so stinkin cute!


HAHA - see what i was talking about ?? too funny

No comments: