Monday, April 6, 2009

Quinton+Elianna+ Ezra

My cousins Quinton, Elianna and Ezra came for some spring time pics again this year :)
I don't think Ezra was feeling well but we still got some cute ones of him :)
Each one of them has their own amazing hilarious personalities - I can't imagine how much Adam and Stephanie crack up with them!


going on an adventure..HA

this freaking cracks me up! I dont know why- they're all standing straight up with the same distance between each other and looking in completely different directions - which you'll have that with 3 curious kids!!

this cracks me up too! its almost creepy! haha
Stephanie said it reminds her of that "American Gothic" painting of the farmer w/ his pitch fork and wife...i told her it reminds me of the twins off of "The Shining"- not that creepy but something about it is eerie to me ;) maybe I'm just weird.

Elianna - hammin' it up again ;)

aawwwwww...he's such a sweetie


Elianna is ready ;)



chasing the ducks.....


sooooo adorable. what a little man!


i dont know how that duck managed to twist its neck like that.......


the little duckies and elianna's little piggies ;)






OOOH! AND They're Expecting another sibling in September - i believe that's when!
YAY! for more babies!!

No comments: