Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Carmen+Evan+Ethan

My niece Carmen (the oldest) and my nephews (her little brothers) Evan and Ethan were due for some photos :) I hadn't even gotten any pictures of Ethan yet until now! He's 3 mths, well now about 4 mths! and Carmen just turned 5 (more like 17) and Evan will be 3 in September! Quite a handful when trying to get a pic of all 3 together ;) Especially since they know me so well and do not like to sit even for a minute! So we let them run and tried to see what i could get - Evan found my stash of blow-pops and of course with his sweet tooth -
he didn't give up so easily on trying to get one ....
so we DID give up easily and give in ;)
I can't help it. So they got suckers and made a sucker out of me ;)


My little Carmie girl is getting tooooo big!!

Seeee....how could I not give in to that face?

or that one....


we were trying to get Ethan in...wasn't working :(
but its cute of them :)

I just adore him and the explosion of bubbles coming from his lips ;)

ignoring me.................................taunting me


Happy with his grape sucker :)

Little Ethan in a daze..............adorable.
He will look JUST like Evan. Guaranteed.

I love this Picture of her :)

OH MY LORD......We got ONE!!


For the best pic of the day that defines the session and sums it up


drum roll please....................................






HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I'm sorry that picture KILLS me!!! It will always and forever make me laugh (and cry) - no matter what kind of mood i'm in - their expressions are PRICELESS!

No comments: