Friday, September 18, 2009

Sophie :)

Aright Folks, 2 posts 1 day :) Gettin my priorities straight ;) haha
Heath and Stephanie brought Sophie out for some fun photos,
Stephanie and Sophie played hide-n-seek/run around a tree; funnest game ever :)
Sophie was cracking up! It was soooooo cute!


So I was still making sure my lighting was ok - and went ahead and took a pic, and this was the very first snap I took - I review the pic and this is what I see...
Ta- Daaaa - Its Sophie! haha she's in Dance right now and learning poses :)
i love kids, just sayin.

cute :)

i love this one of them :D

HeLLLLLoooooo Beautiful!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

How can you not love that face.........

the best run-around-a-tree game ever! look how fun!
Makes me wanna go run around a tree right now...hahahhahh ;)

Peek-a-Boo!!
She was just havin a blast :D



Okay - you go hide......

ummm...yeah....I'm serious. look at those eyes :)
precious.

No comments: