Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Alyssa '10

HA! i did get another post up this evening yet!
Alyssa is a senior this year and is the niece of one of my really good friends Erica :)
I am friends with the rest of the family as well - Angie (Alyssa's momma and Erica's older sis) came along for the photo shoot - It was cute how she was talkin about her baby being a senior
You can tell they have a great relationship :)
Alyssa brought along her little rabbit that she's had for like a year
(that her mom told her not to get hahahah)
we had to bust out the umbrella cause we were gettin some sprinkles
- they made for some fun shots :)
I had alot fun with Alyssa and she is a really pretty girl and extremely photogenic!!



a pretty natural one of her :)

I kind of went crazy with the B&W - so pretty!

love this






thats sweet

i just love this one. this is one of my favorites.

So Pretty :)

Cute!! what a great smile :D


lovely :)

No comments: