Monday, March 17, 2008

Adalynn 1 year

I'm back from an awesome trip to South Padre, Texas
and unfortunately I didn't take too many pictures while I was down there, but I'll have to go through them and see what I have and maybe post some!


Here are some of Addie!! She is soo lovable!
She loved looking at herself and pointing in the mirror while saying "AD- DEE"
she also loved the cake time and feeding it to her momma!




That letter book seems to be very interesting


just relaxin' in her little chair



being a little girly girl :)



she wanted to play hide and go seek too!!

"what you lookin at?"


"AD-DEE"




love this =)




mmm...yummy


It's always fun with Adalynn :)
her mom Nichole always has good ideas and props from home
that she likes to bring - so i say - bring it!

No comments: