Monday, March 3, 2008

Easton 6 mths

He is so stinkin' cute!! and his blue eyes are B-E-A-utiful!
I had alot of fun with this little guy :)


Here's the handsome boy- looking good for the camera with a little assistance ;)

I looove his smile :D

...and his eyes...



I love how he looks really excited about something


This one makes me laugh - he started going into his own world
looking that good is hard work ;)


"yeah, i'm pretty cute"

I love his little man socks - too funny


Easton is just too cute & handsome!! I really enjoy taking his pictures! Its awesome to see the change and development of his personality each time he comes - even though he's only 6 mths - it's awesome to see him grow!!!

Check-in later this week for more babies!!!!
I'll have a few more to post this week and then i'm heading
down to Texas!!!!!!! aaaahhhhhh warm weather!!!! Can't WAiT!!

No comments: