Sunday, June 22, 2008

benjamin 1 year

Little Benjamin is already 1 years old - I feel like it was just yesterday that he came in for his 3 mths pictures! He is just getting so big and CUTE!! he's starting to get more hair and I don't think his eyes could get any bluer!! Karen, Benjamin's mom brought some little sail boats that matched his outfit perfect! and brought a little birthday cake...and was nice enough to leave some Cupcakes behind for us to indulge in :)




so smiley :)

this makes me laugh







he was having fun with that mirror!


Too cute :)

it was WAY too hot...but we tried outside anyways - he was way interested in the horses...


freakin adorable John Deere hat...

ready to dig in...

adorable.




Benjamin is getting so much more active and mobile!
once again it makes me realize how much i love my job, getting to know these kids and able to see them grow through photographs :)
more posts to come :)

No comments: