Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Unfried Bunch

My good friend Amber's mother was in desperate need for some up-to-date family photos. sooo...yes...i was to the rescue...haha - just kidding - but really; I was happy that they asked me to be the one to take their oh so new photos :)
I was so nervous; I wanted them to be really good and hoped they would like - and also wanted them to have fun - and i think we achieved all of the above :)
There are always people in and out of our place fishing or horseback riding...the day the Unfried Posse came...all sorts of people were out and about.. and Mark gets out of his truck looks around in confusion and was like "so what is this? summer camp or somethin'? " ........hahahah...pretty much Mark....... at the end of the session my dad was out horseback riding with my little cousin Ryan, they found where we were at and sooo we got a couple of pictures of Kira and T.J. on the horses - too cute....T.J. would throw his hand up and kept shoutin' "YYEeeee hhaawww"
enjoy :)






The original bunch


Uncle Todd walkin T.J. to the next spot - way cute
he was in charge of the kids that day...haha






i just love these!


It was such a pretty day! - the ran held off for us - but the wind was pickin up


Little Miss Kira


yeah, they have grandkids...i wouldn't believe it either...


the soon to wed -Nick & Kylie


Amber and Todd - recognize from Jenny's wedding??
oh - and I LoVe this picture :)


the whole group close - Kira's given some Sas..hahah


HAHAH this CraCkS me UP...if anyone ever wants jumping pictures..tell me..I Love it!
or if i tell you to jump then JUMP hahahah


horsey ride with Todd....told you he was in charge of the kids haha


i love this one...


"YYEEeee HAaaaWW" - i can totally hear him with looking at this picture
oh my god - so flippin cute


he was so good on that horse


I think Todd wanted to BE one of the kids...ahahah


That was way fun..I'm glad we were able to get some pretty pictures.
Everyone just went along and were up for anything :)
I love when we're able to catch random things like the horses...You just never know what you are going to come across out here - ahhahah - seriously...my friends, family and some clients know how it is...it keeps me on my toes..thats for sure....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man,
That is one good looking bunch. Especially that grandfather, he looks way to young to have grandchildren.