Monday, February 16, 2009

My Little Buddies :)

These pics were meant to be for Caleb's 3 mths pictures but my little buddy Isaiah (his older brother) was running around and i couldn't resist but to snap a few of him too:)
Isaiah and Caleb are two of my nephews - they are soo stinkin cute and such good kids!! And they weren't really prepared for any family pics but i made them get together for just a little something! well - here they are....




"take mah picture jjeeoooL" :)

this cracks me up - its alot of work holdin that little head up :)

he's so happy !

these remind me sooooo much of Isaiah!!! its crazy how much they look alike!!

Happy & Surprised ;-)

cute....and bored with it.........hahah




'can you just take my picture already.......' :)

that is a mischeivious smile if i ever seen one ;)

he was crackin us up!


i dont remember what he shouted but it was definitely in a big boy deep voice hahah

No comments: