Thursday, February 12, 2009

Patrick & Brittany

Patrick and Brittany were such troopers when I took their pictures! It was FReeZing and windy that day and they've been living down in Georgia so they weren't so used to the freezing weather anymore - but they did good :) We went around downtown and luckily some of the buildings blocked the wind.... They were so cute and Brittany is so stylish - I'm looking forward to their wedding day! The weather is going to be the Exact opposite of what it was like that day cause they're getting married on the 4th of July! Hope there's fireworks ;)



cute.




This is a favorite!




they were cracking me up right here.....


i love this dingy ally ones :)
i was singing "street rat rif raft i don't buy that..." from Alladin. yes i still love my disney movies.



umm THIS my be my favorite - love the flare!

No comments: