Tuesday, December 16, 2008

David

Here is our little DP3 again....(David Paul III) -
He is a little rascal and all over the place - so fun to watch GO!
I went to school with both Chip and Megan and its so fun (and scary) to watch their little boy grow up and see all the people I went to school with having babies and getting Married!!
I can't wait to see him again!!!!!






Luv this

sooo sweeeeet.

he wanted on every machine we had... he to even climb on the lawn mower ;)


I just freakin love this.

this just makes me laugh - thinking of what Chip was saying...


The little Family :)

I actually think he was standing on the lawn mower at this time...

going after a cat i'm sure.....


I think the turkey was starting to come around...soo ..this didn't last too long :)


Well i'm trying to get caught up on here with fall photos!!!
I'll be posting more later today!!!
so be ready to watch them all go by within the next few days.....

No comments: