Friday, December 12, 2008

Isaiah 2 yrs

Here is my awesome, adorable, amazing little nephew Isaiah.
I just cannot describe how fun and smart and fun ...and smart and cute and fun he iS!!!!!!! hahah
I may be just a little bias but - whatever - i can't help it.
He looks JUst like my brother...and my dad....pretty much identical and its kinda scary.
there really is NEVER a dull moment with him - he's just so sweet
ok enough..here he is :)






awww....i don't know what he's lookin at but he looks sweet here :)

i love this kid :) he makes me smile.



just precious.

so excited to feed Fanci Girl :)


uuhhhh big smile :) so genuine - he melts my heart hahahah ok i'll being cheesy...wait. no I won't. ;)

Those eyes...they get me everytime.


he's really really serious & concerned with whatever he's talkin about ...

once again. he is a rascal.

playin hide n' go seek with me :)

Blue 42! Blue 42! Set...... HYKE!

i guess he hyked it to himself.....gettin ready for the pass....

the launch.....

Good game guys....haha i dont know who won.

Umm....like i said earlier - he looks just like my brother and my dad...well i couldnt find a picture off hand of Greg at that age...but i knew where to find this one of my dad when he was about 1 yrs. old i believe...i don't know about you...but i see a LOt of resemblence goin on....

Isaiah 2 yrs ...........................Papa Frank 1 yr

No comments: