Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Katelyn 3 yrs

You may remember Katelyn from most recently from her little brother Zach's photo session...well this time it really was her turn! she turned 2 and is a Big girl now...haha ;)
She is getting soo big and sooo funny - and still silly :)





she's cute :)

i dont know what she's doing, but it made me laugh :)



justa runnin around



Posin.....



REAlly posin...haha...lotta sas for a 3 yr old ;)
she's takin Dance so...thats where she gets her supersweet sas pose from ;)



love it

too sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

she really just looks like a miniture adult here....haha - i want those jeans ;)

too cute - and sassy hhahaa


Its always fun with Katelyn - especially when she calls me "sillly JiLL" - she cracks me up.
More to Come sooooonnnn.....I've been keeping my word with this blogging thing lately!!

No comments: