Monday, June 15, 2009

Easton 18 mths

Easton is another kid that i've been taking pics of since he was 3 mths old! its so fun watching him grow!! I can tell you right now - Easton is gonna be a little heartbreaker - he is so stinking adorable :D and he doesn't even know he's being cute - well he might ;)
His parents got married earlier this year and he was the little ring bearer and they wanted a few shots of him in his little outfit - but i couldn't take just a few of this little boy in a bowtie and suspenders - are you kidding me?! I probably took the most of him in that outfit...I'm a sucker for kids and bow ties & suspenders...i don't know what it is... actually, really cute is what it is....




love his little feet ;)




those blue eyes are just so cute!

hahah he's like "where the ladies at?" hahah told you - heartbreaker fo sho.

:D i think this may be a possible favorite!! it kills me.
Just look at him. Look at him and his little bow tie and suspenders....

he sees a horsie

concernicus.

:) love it

oh.my.God :)
i dont even remember what he was cracking up about.
but sure was funny :D

it was a beautiful day :)

his little ring bearer pillow.

soooo cute


adorable.

country roooad take me hooome - i think thats a song - but i may have just made it up. but i want to sing it when i see this pic.

No comments: