Monday, June 15, 2009

Noah 2 yrs

Its my little buddy Noah again! he's always so much fun - I've been taking his pictures since he was 3 mths old! I can't believe how big he has gotten!! Already 2 years old!!!
He still has his same little chuckle that he had when he was a little younger - some of these pictures i can just hear him laughing! He had alot of fun rolling around in his little John Deere Tractor - he was loving rolling over his mom, Jill's, feet - it was so cute...but she may have left with some bruises..haha..when we went outside - he has an obsession with rocks..and i think wanted to throw them...instead we would find him those little gumballs that fall from the tree and have him throw them towards me instead...once he hit my lens right smack dab in the middle...he thought that was hilarious!



so cute :D



he's gonna getcha'!

lookin for mommy's toes! ;)

oh my gosh - this was hilarious - he was changing shirts and it got stuck on his head and he started just cracking up and then looking down and slapping his belly...then playing the "i'm lost in my shirt hide-n-seek" game...so fun :)

so serious.

getting ready to throw that gum ball - hey we had to keep him entertained somehow ;)

i'm not sure if this was before or after he hit my lens....haha


freakin adorable kid right here folks.


see ya later dudes...

he found my crayon set and decided to do a little doodling...(i had to go back and spell that right...cause i say crown ;)

we drove over to my parents to see my ducks that i had been using for pictures around easter...they got bigger and he was mesmerized by them i guess...:)

he was a little weary of the ducks...this is when they would follow me around like i was their mother...which i guess i pretty much was :)
but i LOVE this picture!!!!!

No comments: