Monday, June 29, 2009

the thunder rolled....

Sooo i've been a little behind on blogging lately but I'll go ahead and disappoint some people and post these photos...haha...no kids or couples right now - soon tho for sure...
I guess a couple weeks ago i couldn't sleep cause my dog was missing (but now found :D) and then i heard thunder and that worried me even more - so i really couldn't sleep - It was like 3 in the morning and so the nerd in me decided to get my camera out and test my skills with some lightning pictures - I couldn't resist cause this lightning was crazy...I've always been obsessed with lightning and use to want be a storm chaser. I dont know how many times i've seen the movie Twister - my mom use to often tell me that i should be a meteoroligist...HA! I'll just take pictures, thanks and enjoy it that way :)
But here are a couple that i took - no photoshop either!
These pictures dont do the storm justice but i'll do better next time :)



No comments: