Wednesday, April 16, 2008

David 6 mths

This is little DP3 - David Paul III - haha yes, the third :)
Sorry for the nickname Megan -- I couldn't resist :/
I am sooo lucky to take pictures of all these smiley babies -
and David here was especially a Happy Smiley Baby.
We tried getting pictures with David and the Ducks...
haha..that sounds like a kids book title
anyways the Ducks were not having it..
one that we called "crooked bill" (his name explains itself)
was the slowest one and when we caught him we still couldn't get anything;
David couldn't hold him without SQuEeZing him and Crooked Bill; well... he just wanted back in the water real bad. So we didn't get any duck pictures....just a memory of Crooked Bill :(
but on a happier note :) we did get plenty of Sweet ones of David!!!!!!







I feel like he's up to something here....


"One MiiiiilllLLiion Dollars...."
haha a little Austin Power's Dr. Evil..haha this cracks me up!
shaking with excitement :)
just looking at this you have to know what i'm talking about haha




What is this?!? he looks bored- haha - he's so over the photo shoot..


this is a favorite :)


Its so funny how all babies just do that...

I love his excitement - i wonder what toy Megan was waving around haha



Another Favorite :)


Well, that was fun :) Little David the 3rd is getting so big!
Pretty soon he'll be ALL over the place - if he isn't already!
Once again I'm realizing how lucky I am to have the opportunity to take all these pictures of such wonderful Babies! I can say i Enjoy what i do!!
Next to be posted: senior photos, family photos, and this weekend i will be shooting my good friends' Mike & Jenny's Wedding so look out for those soon!!!!!
OH and i got a NEW camera and I'm soooo ready to work it out!!!! YAY

No comments: