Monday, April 14, 2008

Quinton, Eliana & Ezra

Sorry it's takin me forever to get new posts up :/
I need to stop apologizing and get to posting!!!
oh and regards to last post -I finally have my phone back now...

Well here are my very witty, non-camera shy cousins Quinton Eliana & Ezra.
The day that they came I was convincing myself that I was feeling better after being sick for 2 weeks - right after they left; after rescheduling my afternoon sessions with a massive headache, I crashed on the couch for about 3 hours and don't believe i was able to move the rest of the day.
But we made it through and they did pretty good for me...and i did ok.
We had the little ducklings again - which, by the way - Eliana was obsessed with...it was so funny every time she got hold of one of the ducks she wanted to hold it like an actual little human baby.
I can't say Eliana was the only one with the duck obsession -
they all had to hold, touch,or SQuEEZe the ducks...
that sounded really bad.....
once again.....no ducks were harmed in the production of these photos :)






i love their little feet


everyone's looking :D


Quinton's a little rascal :)
this picture totally matches their personalities

This is one of my favorites - i just love feet. i know weird..but i do...
and his stare into the camera is cute


Happy with the duck....


holding her little baby :)

....angry that it got taken away.....

....so we gave it back.... :)


Quinton going sock-less - boys will be boys :)
i like the genuine-ness of his smile :)
....and the ducks look like statues...


Little Ezra and his big eyes...and drool...haah



i like this :)


....and this.


too bad Eliana isn't in this :(
but how cute is that?!


i love he is looking right at me
grabbing his little toesies...haha
sorry for the baby talk - can't help it

i love love love this one :)



he is such a smiley baby ;)
Adam's thoughts: "yup, he looks like me."


and this sums up how the day went :)


I can't really complain you know....these kids like to be in front of the camera and i think they had fun and they did a really good job...i just wish i could have felt better for them...
but we will; i Hope be seeing more of Quinton, Eliana and Ezra over the summer :)
which i cannot wait for warmer weather!!!




No comments: