Monday, April 28, 2008

Heather '08

Finally some Senior Pics!! This is my adorable cousin Heather...She's actually graduating this year!! I can't believe how fast time flies...I think she's laughing in half of these cause I would bring up old embarrassing memories of things I guess she thought I would never remember - or she's laughing cause I try to be funny....key word TRY...haha Actually we had alot of fun...I had gotten a new camera the day before we shot these - so I was definitely having fun! and I probably took too many - but how could I not? look how cute she is :)
she was quite a trooper in dealing with my ridiculousness ;)






i love the reflection in this one


She loves this one :)
i told her i felt like a line monks in brown cloths were about to walk out of the doors...
who knows..maybe they came out after we left....hahaha


see...I told you there was alot of laughing :)

more laughter....


i didn't think i was that funny.....haha..


i like this one alot -she's just having fun :)
i love when people like to do whatever comes to mind
like just throw their inhibitions to the wind hhahaha


watch out America's Next Top Model...tee hee


WOW - that's yellow.
these colors are flippity freakin awesome...LOVE it!!!


hahahahahaha


i like :)






I LoVE this one of her too :) i have tooooo many favorites

she has such a great smile :)


this one was good in color too..but i loved the B&W
it's so hard to CHOOSE!!




love the FLARE in this...get it? flair/flare....ok.. maybe? maybe not?


LOVe love love this one too!!!


I hope Heather had as much fun as I did with this photo session!
We went around town, back to my house and I think we got some GReaT photos :)
I love these!!!I love senior pictures.
It reminds me of how exciting graduating from High School is!!
And also how scary that time of life can be!!! Trying to decide what to do after high School -so much pressure!! meeting new friends - keeping the old ones - but some of the funnest times that are never forgotten!


my aunt Jane and cousin Heather actually just came over to look at some of her senior photos....well anyways at graduation parties we have a gift bag for the graduate to put their cards in that they get...we put a picture from when they were little on the outside of the bag (we have to have their name and picture on the bags cause there's usually more than 1 cousin graduating - yeah we have big family) and they brought over an old picture of me and Heather at our Grandma's 60th birthday party...I look goofy but Heather still looks cute ! and i told her "oh i'm totally putting this on my blog now..." tee hee -

i love how she's looking up at me - I'm pretty sure i was about to bust into one of my sweet 80's dance moves...trust me... i'm sure i did....
and that used to be my favorite outfit!!! totally Stephanie Tanner style :)







No comments: