Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Phone Issues :/

Hey everybody! If anyone has tried calling me in the past week and I have not called you back;
I APOLOGIZE!!!!!!
I need to have a designated spot for my phone and my phone charger...there were 3 days that I lost my phone...well...if i would have looked in the right places it would have not been lost...and I was out of town over the weekend and left my only charger at my friends house...(and they don't sell this charger anymore) - so she is going to mail it to me and my life will be back on track!! haha and I vow to never lose it again!!
I know there are a few people I need to call back!!!! but the #'s to call back are on my voicemail - which is on my phone that has the dead battery - I'm thinking there is a way that you can check your voicemails from other phones...but ummm... i don't know how...so if anyone knows how to do that let me know!!! ~ it may be handy down the road......
Once again I'M SORRY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill
If you call your phone from someone else's phone, when you voicemail picks up press * and it will ask for you password and you can check them that way.

Kelly

Anonymous said...

ooh thanks Kelly!!
but umm yeah i don't think i have a password - if i do i don't know it...i'm screwed...i'm going to go look again and see if they would have a charger that i can buy...Hopefully they do...so sarah's doesn't have to mail me mine...i could just get it when she comes in town - evidently i need more than one anyways...thanks again :)